Tuesday, April 2, 2013


I don’t think I had any BIG discoveries, but I had never used some of the databases and it was interesting delving into them. I thought ArchiveGrid was very interesting and can see myself searching there for interesting stuff! CAMIO – not so much, but then I don’t think that is a database that I would use. I will come back to that one. As for the rest of the databases it was really good to go back in and do a refresher,  the only one I use with regularity is WorldCat, so it was nice to play with the others for a change!

I usually refer people to EBSCO, ProQuest and Gale and will continue to do so, and now that I know something about the others, I will be able to recommend them also.

Thanks – it was interesting and fun (for the most part.)  J

1 comment:

Fabric and Books said...

Thanks for your work on the challenge. Your posts were great and you reported interesting findings. I'm glad you discovered archive grid. It is a fascinating resource.

Julie